Intern Wanted

Intern Wanted
We are looking for an ambitious and competitive candidate who is interested in the field of insurance and financial services.
Internship duties are 80% recruiting and marketing (attending career fairs, appointment setting, marketing employment opportunities, social media marketing, and professional networking). The other 20% consist of making sales calls and selling various insurance products.

This internship is compensated through an hourly wage, bonuses and commissions.
Interested candidates please send resume to: wally.jensen@mutualofomaha.com

Tags:

Marion Assisted Living

Marion Assisted Living is looking to hire a cook for their residents.  Experienced strong encouraged.  The standard hours are 6:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, every other weekend.  There are extra hours available (some additional 12 hour weekend shifts, as well as hours during the week).

If you are interested in this position and/or are a CNA looking for work, please contact Bonnie Sawyer at 620-382-3000 or stop by their location at 200 Eisenhower in Marion (next to the football field.)

Tags:

Babysitting

Mark and Tina King are looking to hire someone to pick up their 5yr old daughter from daycare Monday-Thursday at 5:00pm and babysit for 1 hour.  This is a (hourly) paid position. The King’s are also offering to let the individual use their washer and dryer for free during the hours you watch their daughter.  If interested, please contact Tina at (620) 877-7400.

Tags:

2015 Summer Intern for Church in Olathe, KS

Community Bible Church in Olathe, Kansas is looking for a summer intern for their children’s ministry department this summer.  Ideal candidates would be seeking a ministry degree or wanting a career in elementary education.  Attached is the position description, application, and reference form as one document, both in Word and pdf format.  If you need more information, feel free to call Ellen Funk at either number below.

 

Blessings,

 

Ellen Funk

Kids Quest Director

Community Bible Church

1304 N Parker, Olathe, KS 66061

913-782-9100 office

913-706-5463 cell

 

2015 CBC ChMin Intern App

2015 CBC ChMin Intern App

Tags: , , , ,

Eagle Lake Camps

  • Job Title: Camp Counselor (Male)

 

  • Job Description: Do you want to come on the adventure of a lifetime, impact the next generation, make incredible friends, grow closer to God and have a ton of fun?  If this sounds like your idea of a summer job, we’d love to hear from you!
    • We are looking for college-aged males who have:
      • A desire to minister to kids
      • A passion for being outdoors
      • Excitement to grow closer to Jesus
      • Ridiculous amounts of fun
      • Contagious enthusiasm

 

If reading this gets your adrenaline pumping more than thinking about the landscaping job at home or the potential office job you’re applying to, we’d love to hear from you. Get started today at eaglelakecamps.com/apply or give us a call at 719-272-7453

 

  • ELC Description: Eagle Lake Camps is located in the mountains above Colorado Springs, CO but runs programming in 6 states across the country. A ministry of The Navigators, Eagle Lake has been running camp for 58 summers. We’re committed to the disciplines of knowing Christ and making Him known. We accomplish this through life-on-life ministry, contagious fun, exceptionally well-run programs, and meeting kids where they are.  As one of our 200 college-aged staff you will be personally invested in and a part of impacting approximately 7,000 campers across 5 major programs. You belong here!

 

  • Wage/Salary:
    • Room and Board (meals) covered for all 12 weeks of employment
    • Summer salary of ~$1200
    • Option to fundraise additional salary

 

  • Job Qualifications: One year of College completed

 

  • Period of Employment: May 20-August 9

 

 

  • Hours per Week: Varies depending on program

 

 

Tags: , ,